Sunday, April 28, 2013

Until Friday

I just realized that I haven't posted my snaps from HBF13! So here you go - workshops and Friday night backstage. I'll have to go through the Saturday as well at some point...
Oh yes, Tallinn was a blast! Berit took care of us as we would be queens, the event was truly magical - bellydance and burlesque go great together! And our first worshops with Pepper was a success. We got complimented for both contents and lay out so I feel really happy! The teacher in me is doing a little dance haha!!! Looking forward to do more workshops so contact me if you want something for e.g bachlorette parties or birthdays!

The Russian ladies Miss Blondis & Lyalya Bezhetskaya @ Dirty´s workshop Thursday night.
Ruska putting up scenography @ Gloria, Friday.
Titania Hill, backstage Friday.
Me and the terribly handsome (a bit scary here) Sir Willy Waterlily.
The Baron & Loulou D´Vil 
Fiona Timantti fixing the hair of the Authentic Jazz dancers
Me with my idol Dirty Martini after her workshop on Thursday.
The fantastic scene of HBF13 by Ruska Schönberg.
With the one and only Tigger! after his workshop on Thursday.
Kitty Litter & Pepper Sparkles backstage Friday.
Building...Friday.
With Sandy <3
Me with Dirty and Pepper, backstage Friday.
Thee Dizzy Daisies @ Raspberry Fields after Angie Pontani´s go-go workshop on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment