Sunday, June 2, 2013

Woop!

Sunny, gorgeous Sunday to ya´ll!!! Greetings from Tampere, we had a blast at T.T Tassel´s 50th birthday bash! I do love my burlesque family <3 Thanks for being so...amazing!!! The amount of crazy, wonderful people that this journey has brought in to my life is very humbeling and I´m most grateful.
Huge congratulations to everybody who competed  and won this weekend in Las Vegas at the Burlesque Hall of Fame! The Reigning Queen- title was won by Finland´s own Loulou D´Vil and 2nd runner up was the gorgeous Sydni Deveraux!  Go see the whole list of winners and surely photos (soon) from 21st Century Burlesque! It´s a dream of mine to some year pack my leopard bag and attend, not really brave enough to dream about competing but I´d love to go and see this Big, Bad glitterfest.  SInce Vegas is not happening any time soon, I figured more Tampere would be cool. Burlesque meets metal music next weekend when me and Pepper are performing at the Sauna Open Air Metal festival, Friday night at the pre-party and also on Saturday - I´ll keep you posted when I get the exact times!!
Until then, I´ll be enjoying my first week of summer vacation with cooking for the approx. 15 peeps that we have helping at the farm during the busy season, practising and gardening. Midlife, I loves it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment