Saturday, May 30, 2015

Love thyself

Summer!!!
I´m on vacation from my daily teachers job, which is great but by no means does that mean I have no work! :)
I was reading this great thing yesterday on body image and I want to share it with all of you because really, folks: we have this one vessel we are living in and we really ought to learn to love it better. As I say. it´s taken me a long time to be alright about my body. It´s not a Mercdes but I´m doing fine with a Lada. The Skin Deep-article can be found here!

"Fuck perfection. Fuck whatever society’s image of “beauty” is and embrace what you have got. Be grateful for your health, not your bikini bridge. Find people who love you for all your wiggly, out-of-proportion bits. Wear your heart on your sleeve and your differences with pride."

Photo: Kaylin Idora

No comments:

Post a Comment