Tuesday, June 16, 2015

All hail the Queen!


One big thing on my burlesque "Bucket-list" has been to perform at the legendary Queen Calavera in Hamburg, Germany. In a few weeks this will happen since Sven will have all of us Dizzy Daisies at the Queen 9.-11 of July! I can hardly wait! Me and hubby will take the opportunity for a bit if holidays as well and during the trip we will also spend time in one of my favourite cities: Berlin. 
I am also very happy to be able to tell you all that I'm going to perform at the International Stockholm Burlesque Festival in October! 
Summer is going fast- Midsummer is this weekend and I will spend it in Northern Carelia with my dad. I'll pack my running shoes and yoga mat... Have to get back on track after being so lazy :) Tried my tripod today and thankfully it's still there! 






No comments:

Post a Comment