Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Stockholm Burlesque Festival!




THIS WEEKEND! Myself, Miss Acrolicious, H´andsome Stark and hubby are flying West on Friday to join the glittering craziness! One of my favorite European cities Stockholm will host two events at two wonderful locations: Friday at Södra Teatern and Saturday at Nalen.
Friday I´ll be in the audience rooting for my fellow Finns (my burlyQ mummy Bettie Blackheart is one of the headliners!) and Saturday I´ll be a busy bee attending Lola Frost´s workshop and taking part in the Octoboober tassel twirling competition to raise awareness for Pink Ribbons and breast cancer AND performing later that night! Can´t wait to meet up with old friends and make new ones!!!
I´m pretty lousy at twirling so put your money on Miss Acrolicious -rumour has it she´s been training HARD ;)
Other great news today was that me, Sandy and Pepper will join forces at the Queen Calavera late February -16!!! SO.MUCH.LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment