Monday, March 24, 2014

#helbf14 part two

BOOM! There goes another week! Spring is here for sure, it feels like the light has increased so much it makes everyone´s head spin :)
I got some finishing touches to my "Albatross"-number in Tallinn last weekend, the tickets for the Sinsational Spring Awakening are on sale at Tiketti as we speak and all of us Daisies will have new solo-numbers to show you as well as a modified group number so get tickets beforehand! This Friday it will be sweaty and crazy at Dubrovnik when a bunch of drag queens and burlesquers hit the stage at Drag me to HEL! I´m performing my "Lucia, faithfully" in honor of the rainbow community all over the world and especially in support of the one in Russia that is being harrassed at the moment by crazy and unacceptable laws. 
Here are the last bit of the iphone pics I promised you from this years Helsinki Burlesque Festival! Have a wonderful and sunny beginning of the week <3 Ta!

My look for Day 2

Backstage, later...

Hubby gor some action from Kitten de Ville who performed her amazing "Casting Couch" act -the one sanctioned to her by Dixie Evans herself.

Sandy and me with Pearl Noire after her workshop

The unbelieveably inspiring Imogen Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment