Sunday, July 27, 2014

Music! Summer!

I haven´t been to too many festivals this Summer (none, to be exact!) but right here at the end of it I managed to get my bum into a couple of awesome gigs! Last weekend we went to see Jon Spencer Blues Explosion play Tavastia in Hellsinki and today I spent the evening at the Hori Smoku Summer Boogaloo-happening with Sandy. Great punk bands <3 I think my favourites were our very own Finnish Heartburns as well as Räjäyttäjät (thank you to the singer who stripped all full monty to our viewing pleasure) and of course the punk legend Death from Detroit. The whole thing had a really good vibe to it, great atmosphere and I felt right at home. It was also REALLY hot and sweaty so unfortunately we had to go outside in the middle of the gigs for some air :) But hey, soon we´ll have 3cm of snow on the ground so shouldn´t complain, huh?
Enjoy while you can <3

Pic by Sandy

Girls of Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment