Thursday, November 3, 2011

Oh Boy!

Lola Vanilla & Mia Quu from The Hell Monty
Picture by Jari B. Miettinen
I should be in bed. Really I should. But I just came back from an evening with drag queens, a competition no less so sleep is irrelevant. I have to say I take my hat off for those who judge those things, -I would NOT want to get the anger of a discarded drag queen upon me!

Anyway, on that note I was scrolling in Lola Vanillas fb-pictures and found these taken at the Finnish Burlesque Gala a few weeks back. Sorry love - I stole them :)

Boylesque is marvellous. And we have some excellent boylesque in Finland, both solo performers and then this: The Hell Monty. I´m in luuuv!!!

If you ever get a chance to see them anywhere GO! I´m not going to go into this anymore in this state of mind, one has to see it to believe it.
P.S Congrats to Sunshine Addison for coming 3rd in the drag queen competition <3
The Hell Monty
Pic by Jari B. Miettinen

No comments:

Post a Comment