Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Burlescopolis



I started packing today for the HBF festivities. Not an easy task when one has to include everything from workshop-material to performance outfit to evening gown/s avec. Tomorrow it all starts! I´m taking Angie Pontani´s workshop and on Thursday both Tigger! and Dirty Martini´s...Friday I´ll help Tink (I´ll be her roadie in the morning, she is making the set for the stage again this year) and then it´s all biting nails and getting ready for the show. saturday I´ll be Isis Starr´s workshop assistant and then straight to a photo shoot with Kaylin Idora but AFTER THAT ...I´ll do nothing but enjoy the show :)
I heard rumours that there would be a few tickets still on sale but you have to be fast, they will be sold out! Here is ere the inspiration for this years event roots from: Fritz Lang´s "Metropolis".

Seeya around! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment