Monday, May 13, 2013

Tallinn vintage

Only 1,5h by ferry from Hellsinki and you are in an old, gorgeous Hansa-town: Tallinn. Last weekend I went for the vintage fair and for some serious shopping at Karnaluks, some good food and great company from a friend I seldomly get to hang out with these days. I´ve been to Tallinn a few times this Spring and I must say I love that city. So if you ever get a chance to go you should definetly do it. There are some great sights and shops and the old town, of course, is just beautiful. 

Selfie @ hotel
The very regal bathroom interior at Gotthard´s hotel.
For my sisters <3
Found these or workshops!
Old taxi found outside the fair in Pirita.
The poster.
I don´t know the name of this band but they had some good rockabilly going on <3

No comments:

Post a Comment