Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas feelings

 Thank you Sinsational Joulugaala and all you wonderful people, both organizers and audience for last night! Oulu sure treats us well!
I´m home safe and sound after blizzards, late airplanes and such. And for some reason I got myself a merry Xmas mood, I had to put on Frank Sinatra´s Christmas album and bought some season flowers. I think it´s the snow that is affecting my brain :)
We got some questions last night about burlesque in Oulu and as I said, there is a very active crowd organizing lovely events up in the North. If you´re interested you should check out their Xmas party at the Vanha Paloasema on the 15th of December, facebook will tell you more!
Thee Dizzy Daisies will be in Teerenpeli Tease that same night so if you are in Tampere come see us there!


Dizzy faces waiting for take off!
After the show last night
Pepper and Sandy waiting at the airport
With Diamond Le Bleu
Flying home this morning, gorgeous sunrise!
De-icing yesterday...blizzard fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment