Friday, December 21, 2012

What a wonderful excuse!

The gorgeous Marilyn


OH Bettie <3


Yes, the Holiday season gives the purrfect excuse (if you need one) to look at some lovely seasonal pin up girls! My job is done for the year, it´s time for warm glögg and preparing -yes, you guessed it! lots and lots of FOOD :)
But before that there will be the birthday party of our own mr. Frank Doggenstein tonight! Let me tell you it will be an evening full of surprises .... I´m quite desperate that I´ve thrown away all of my punk-era clothes (probably grown out of them, too) now that the theme of tonight is "PUNX NOT DEAD!". I have to see what I can manage to pull together, I might even surprise myself! Have a good Friday folks!
P.S all photos from google by "Christmas pin up"


No comments:

Post a Comment