Monday, November 4, 2013

Well, well...

Yeah, so much for the noble idea of posting something every day last week...I was under my own private train ALL week...it felt like I was running behind stuff and never catching up on everything I needed to do. Plus my 40-day yoga challenge started but that´s only a good thing! The only bad about it is that it´s 30km away but it SO is worth the drive <3
Thank goodness I got all the papers corrected duing the weekend, answered the new question they had sent me from Sexpo ( I also volunteer as a sexual councellor for Sexpo-säätiö -foundation for sexual health in Finland)  and answer internet questions, and yes, in case you wonder I have an official training for it) plus got some home chores done that have been bugging me for ages! So productive, yes!
This Friday me, Pepper and the ladies of Holy Curves! will be shaking our tailfeathers at Ravintola Kulttuurikulma in Pori so if you´re on the West Coast do come see us! I´ll probably warm up my festival number (that has not been seen since!) so a little xtra treat for you good people out there :) AND we will be back on the 30th with Sandy, Pepper and Sir Willy Waterlily! So mark your calendars and get ready to rumble!!!

Photo: Emiliano Melandri

Yoga+cats=love

No comments:

Post a Comment