Sunday, October 2, 2011

Glitter and glue

Gigi, Sandy & Pepper 
We had  really good rehearsals with Thee Dizzy Daisies yesterday. Since I´m the only one who has NOT been fan-dancing before Sandy´s and Pepper´s advice (and patience) is golden. Being 1/3 of a group is brilliant; so many crazy ideas flying around. And laughter. I´m a big believer in that a shared sorrow is half a sorrow and a shared joy is double. In this case I´d say triple! 
As I got home I spent the evening finishing my pixie-cupcakes and my pasties with my new 
Swarowski´s. What I *should have* been doing is sewing stuff to my *other* bra (the one coming up in two weeks!) but I just.did.not.have.the.juice :) i will do it next week on the bus to Utö-island. 
The other exciting news for the weekend is that we got a new studio to rehearse in together with The Itty Bitty Tease Cabaret and Lumia (poledancers)! Awesome!!!!  A big thank you to everybody who worked hard on that and made it happen! <3

New pasties and the pixie-cupcakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment