Monday, October 17, 2011

Suomi Burleski Gaala / Finnish Burlesque Gala 2011

Rudy Ruthless, Sandy and Pepper
Monday. What a glorious excuse to be tired! Here are some pictures from last Saturday ... unfortunately I don´t have as many as I´d like to - I was too busy being nervous and then my partner in crime was enjoying the shows too much so he forgot to take pictures! There are a few here that are taken by others so it´ll be mentioned in the captions. 

The glorious Fiona Timantti, DJing away

Bent van der Bleu (with my brand new card in his pocket!) and Jac

Cherrie A. Dorable with Pepper

Pepper with Layla de Light


Hostess with the mostess, directly from Espoo! Babu G

Bent wearing Tyra Therman

Space Kiki Hawaii!

Backstage being nervous
Photo by: Tinker Bell

Daisies backstage
Photo by: Tinker Bell

Naked!

Hell Monty <3

Everybody! Up front the fantastic The Itty Bitty Tease Cabaret.

Holy Curves! Cherrie A. Dorable & Olivia Rouge

Designated leather daddy of the evening, Jac.

We got mail (and sparkling wine!)

The always stunningly chic Lassi

Me and Sandy
Photo by: Cherry Dee

Photo by: Cherry Dee



I hope to get some more photos from our show! Tomorrow I´ll get organized at the new dancing studio (aka try to get all my outfits there and get them boxed up and labeled) and then rehearsals and planning with Sandy and Pepper!
So, until the next time, kisskiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment