Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas is all around you?

Tomorrow is my last gig before this stripper is having her vacation! I´m really looking forward to performing with some awesome burlyQ-ladies, meeting some new strippers and, of course, the fantabulous Lamey Crackhouse will be there! The event is Pussy Buffet and you can read all about it here. If you ever wondered if there is a difference between traditional stripping and burlesque I recommend you come figure it out! It´s time to shake those prejudges out the door!!!

Then I shall start packing my bag with my new Tyra Therman bikini, some summer dresses...I´m actually thinking (for the first time in a decade) NOT to pack a single pair of heels but we will see how that goes :)

Leaving you for now with this funny little jingle from a real feel-good-movie. Kiss <3


No comments:

Post a Comment