Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

I will openly admit it: I´m a mummy´s girl. Have been, will be. My mother has been a huge inspiration for me...from watching her put on make up as a little girl to stealing her clothes in my teens I´ve always thought she has great sence of style. Even more than that she has taught me that one should treat people with respect.
We agree to disagree on a lot of things. She dislikes (to put it mildly haha!) my tattoos, she didn´t get burlesque in the beginning and she sometimes says things so politically incorrect that it makes me cringe. We don´t always approve of each others choices but (try to) respect that difference. We are similar in more ways than one: the same body type and the same laugh ( always too loud and in the wrong place) and we both have trouble in doing anything half-ways. She is even crazier than me with this, she always goes 250% which can be a little tiring to be around at times. We both think sharing is caring and we both cook for love (which means you will be fed. Always. Lots. Of. Food.) She also gave me the coolest sisters in town. My family is one filled with crazyass women!
We celebrate Mother´s Day today in Finland, so I want to wish all cool mothers all over a happy, sunny day!

My mum in a leopard dress at a party in the 80´s. Wearing animal print seems to run in the family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment