Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One Tuesday Night...

Tonight Thee Dizzy Daisies got together for some planning and while getting our brainstorm going I finally got some more bling done on my solo-outfit. It takes *a lot* ...This collar in the pic here for example has been slowly but surely getting rhinestoned and sequenized (nice new word there) and I still don´t see an ending... More is more...

The "cape" has eaten so far approx. 200 Swarovskis. But who´s counting, right?

The lovely Sandy making her mistletoe for her Yule-a-go-go-gigs in Porvoo. Kiss, anyone?

This was supposed to be a pic about my new frilly-pants but I think the hm, Brian Setzer gig-shirt takes the price. Also nice with the red Victoria´s not-so-secrets showing :D -it´s so glam ya´ll!!!!

And just to show you I could pose even before I got into burlesque: this one´s taken about 10 years ago at a 80´s party. Pretty. Suits these Holiday-times since I look like Santa´s little helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment