Saturday, August 18, 2012

Where did my week go?!

Oh dear, one week has seldomly gone by as fast as the previous one. I guess that´s what starting a new job will do to you. I am exhausted but happy and if I don´t get my act together also late... Me and my love are going in to town tonight for the big birthday bash of two lovely & gorgeous ladies: Fiona Timantti and Miia Magia. It will be splendid, I look forward to seeing a lot of friends and some great burlesque! Christopher Wonder is in town so brace, brace :)
I hope you all have a great weekend and do remember to buy those tickets for the Velvet Nights next Saturday where yours truly will climb the stage in very good company! Ta!
P.S I found these pictures taken right before my first performance at Newcomer´s Night... I was SO nervous!!! The photos were taken by Rik Stavale.



No comments:

Post a Comment