Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cirque du Soleil

To celebrate my 5th anniversary of being married and the 10th anniversary of my relationship I have just purchased tickets for us to Cirque du Soleil ´s show "Alegria". It will be next March and I can´t wait!!! Thank you Mascha de Bordeaux for the tip and congratulations on your up coming nuptials as well <3 There is truly love in the air!
I´m still one sick puppy, hopefully I´ll get my sinuses cleared before the flight to Oulu this Saturday. Lots of ginger and cayanne I´m told. It would not be so bad but it really kills me to have half the energy to do things that I´m used to.
Anyway, I hope to see you at the Moulin Rouge-festivities this weekend!!! Me and Pepper will sure do our best to entertain you so get those can can-skirts and top hats out!
Have a great end of the week! Ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment