Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Springtime!

The last couple of weeks have been pretty crazy. Thank you to Lili Mirezmoi for having me perform at her Sassy Cabaret in Brussels the other week, to John-Paul Bichard for taking some amazing photos and to everyone at the burlesque brunch <3

Last weekend was the 10th Helsinki Burlesque Festival and as I really have no words to describe the whole thing (I´ll do a proper post later) I want to thank Bettie & Frank for making the magic happen and for having me as a part of the whole thing.
Thee Dizzy Daisies premiered our new Ice fairies-number and there are so many people and acts that made my head spin I really have to get back to this later.

...because tomorrow at 4am I´m off to perform three nights at the Toulouse Burlesque Festival, - yeah that´s France! I looked at the weather and it´s +20 and sun -can´t wait!

Hope to see you in Toulouse, folks! Be safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment