Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Men-up, gear up!

It´s been a really looong day! Lots to do at work but the day ended in a really nice thing: a meeting at our new rehearsing studio! There´s The Itty Bitty Tease Cabaret, us Dizzies, a poledance group called Lumea and Bollywood-dancer Katri who all rented a space together! I think it will work out really good; a lot of creative, crazy people sharing and practicing - and even the idea of learning from eachother came up tonight <3

The other thing that made me smile today (well, I also got some workout done AND sushi, so xtra bonus there) were these manly pin-up´s aka "men-up´s" that have been cirkulating Facebook. The photographer Rion Sabean quite nailed it down to the facial expressions and extended toes :)
Check it out, I´m sure you´ll enjoy them as much as I have!
Pic by: Rion Sabean
http://www.flickr.com/photos/clickandclash/5658642294/in/set-72157626584908000/

No comments:

Post a Comment