Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I wanted to add here a photo of me in a striped bikini and a sunhat and a silver Xmas tree with tassels...but since the internet in this part of the world works on a whim, a definite maybe or maybe just insh Allah I have now been trying to upload those pictures for over an hour with no result.

So unfortunately we have to wait for better winds or something to post them here during my trip, otherwise you´ll get to see them next year when I get home!

So far Africa has been magical, I´ve been soaking up the sun and enjoying the hakuna matata. Next week we are off for a 3-day safari so keep your fingers crossed we get to see the "Big Five"... I have a feeling this trip will definetly be inspiring in the future.

I just wanted to wish you all Happy Holidays, hope you have a fantabulous time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment