Friday, February 17, 2012

D-day

Hello guys and dolls,

tonight is The Night. The first night of Helsinki Burlesque Festival and Thee Dizzy Daisies are doing our brand new number. I haven´t been sleeping properly for a week now, going through coreography in my head and having nightmares about major cock-up´s on stage but I have been getting some help for the nerves...from some of the best around: Sydni Deveraux, Scotty the Blue Bunny and the Reigning Queen of Burlesque herself: Miss Indigo Blue. Thanks you all for inspiration, kindness and laughter.
I attended all of their workshops this week so it has been "a soft landing" or a glittery slide in to these main events. And last night there was the Fiery Warm Up Club at Dubrovnik with the legendary Satans Angel telling her stories and some hot acts to follow. Tomorrow I´ll attend Angel´s workshop and then do pick up-duties with Pepper and Sandy... I´m so excited that I think I might die. Mostly nervous. But, as Scotty taught: I´ll do me bestest to turn that adrenalin into positive things :)   I hope to see you all tonight! There will be world class acts both nights, you do NOT want to miss this!

The amazingly beautiful and talented Sydni Deveraux. She´s a sweetheart,too.

Me looking like I want to devour Scotty...Family portrait with a Bunny inbetween.

Learning to "bite the air" with the Queen herself, Indigo Blue

Layla de Light and an ode to Satans Angels

Linnea von Kattendam and her Ladies

The Finnish Blonde Burlesque Troop

Hell Monty getting frisky while working with logs

No comments:

Post a Comment