Sunday, November 11, 2012

HBF13

Happy Father´s Day for all you Daddies out there! I´m having my dad and my sisters avec family for lunch today, been up since early hours cooking...Yup, it´s the food = love thing again :) Going for some feta-veggie salad, beef Wallenberg and mash and home baked bread. Hooyah. But I´m not here to talk about food (I could, if you want ;) I´m here to talk about the Helsinki Burlesque Festival 2013. Notice, that the time has changed, it´s not in February but the first weekend in March! You can get info from the Helsinki Burlesque site, also from the facebook here. I recommend you get those tickets in good advance, there are some good deals for early birds as well!

 

I´ll leave you with some inspiration from the wonderful film "Metropolis". Have a great Sunday! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment