Friday, November 2, 2012

One of those

I don´t know about you, but I have a lot of memories about "one of those moments". Yes, obviously the time when I got kissed the first time "properly", and about meeting someone who has had a great impact on my life, or getting that e-mail back (from Henry Rollins!!!!) or... you get my point. In burlesque there are quite a few of those moments when I have thought that what I just saw will never ever be outdone by anything or anyone.
Myself, at least. Well, I have to step up and work IT so to say since I will be performing at the next Helsinki Burlesque Festival in March! Right now my feelings wary (on a daily basis) from super-duper-excited to scared-shitless and all in between :)
I won´t have my girls by my side, it will be a totally new number and I want to (as with all new numbers) be better than the last one. The journey has begun.
One number that has given me the chills the first time I saw it online, the time I saw it live and today when I again watched it is one of Trixie´s & Monkey´s duos... Just bloody brilliant. They capture the grace, the humor and the zest. I love it. So here for your Friday entertainment:

No comments:

Post a Comment