Friday, February 28, 2014

It´s here!

Happy Friday everyone!

And indeed, a happy one it is! HBF kicked off on Wednesday with the first workshops and today is the first day of shows at Gloria! I really do hope you have tickets because the last time I checked tomorrow is sold out and for tonight there are only a few left! The line-up is amazing! I got to meet some of the performers last night at the meet & greet and they are such sweethearts even if there is a some jetlag and flue going around <3
A big thank you at the moment especially to Perle Noire and Kitten de Ville whom I had the pleasure of assisting at their workshops! You ladies are a true ispiration and raise the bar of performing  sky-high!!! I learned so much!
21st Century Burlesque made a piece on the Helsinki Burlesque Festival and why it´s so popular and in high demand, please read it here! Bettie Blackheart is one helluva producer & performer and an ispiration and I´m so proud to be able to call her my "burlesque-mom" <3

Hope to see you at Gloria or tomorrow at Imogen Kelly´s or Kitten de Ville´s workshops! Ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment