Monday, February 24, 2014

Vienna Boylesque Festival

Just when I thought this week can´t get any better, you know with HBF and all, I get some pretty friggin´AWESOME news!!! I have been accepted to perform at the First Annual Vienna Boylesque Festival this March! To make it even MORE special, so has my darling Pepper Sparkles so Thee Dizzy Daisies are well represented :) AND my darlings Sir Willy Waterlily and miss Lola Vanilla are coming, too!!! A proper Finnish delegation haha!
There´s some amazing performers like Tigger!, Russel Bruner and Miss Anne Trophy and they are still announcing more but one of the things that got me (if possible) even more stoked is that I *finally' get to meet my Idol World Famous *BOB*, who is MC´ing the event! Gawd, I had to do 1,5h worth of weight-training tonight just to calm myself down!!! WOOP!!!! Thank you Jacques Patriaque for the honor!

EEEP <3

No comments:

Post a Comment