Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekend, hurrah!

As much as I love Spring, there is a certain amount of stress to it. I stress about the day-work stuff... correcting, grading etc. It all piles up -in heaps- and the deadlines are right around the corner. The "garden" that is revealed from under the melting snow is a mess. We had serious yard work (path stoning etc. ) done last Summer and half of my front yard is missing a lawn at the moment not to mention the HUGE pile of stones that need to be moved in to our "terassed" backyard. This will be the 40th ton of stones and the 4th (and hopefully last!) time I have to ask friends over to help with it... The sunshine gets me all worked up but very tired at the same time, if it makes any sense at all? No? Didn´t think so.
This weekend will be funfunfun though! Tomorrow I´ll take a head-first dive in to that mess of a garden and then I´ll drive to Hellsinki for some crazy Springtime witch-y burlesque at Wäiski! You should come too! Link to Nakubaletti esittää: Kevätuhri is in my previous post!
On Sunday I will have all my girls here as we´re recording proper videos of both our Aurora Borealis and Crazy Kitties-numbers as well as posing for pictures for Asko Rantanen! It will be goooood <3

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend, enjoy, relax and have fun! I´ll leave you with this video of dance moves that just made my night!

The worlds most spectacular dance moves



No comments:

Post a Comment