Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring!

The snow is (once more) gone and I´ve been planting stuff in my garden as well as gotten some new garden furniture -yay! Spring, probably my favourite season...but then I kinda like them all :)
This Saturday there will be a celebration of this fantastic season at Ravintolalaiva Wäiski in Hellsinki. The place is special for me for many reasons, not just because that´s where I took the burlesque stage for the very first time...one of the lovelies I met that first time was miss Titania Hill, who will perform this Saturday - along my own Pepper Sparkles and Sir Willy Waterlily  and many more <3 I´m trying my damnest to be there and so should you! Tickets can be bought from Tiketti and more info can be found on the facebook site  Nakubaletti esittää: Kevätuhri.

Springtime at the farm... with Pepper. Photo: Emiliano Melandri

No comments:

Post a Comment