Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Weekend happenings

This upcoming weekend there will be at least two clubs that I´m aware of that you guys should attend to!!! Friday in Hellsinki the Ravishing Shangri-La Rubies are organizing their club at Café Mascot, this time as Fabulöösiklubi and on Saturday there´s the monthly Teerenpeli Tease Glittertribe!

Both clubs will feature the fantastic Miss Knockout Noire from Norway!!! I met her at the Stockholm Burlesque Festival last October and let me tell you she is both lovely and talented <3

As life is what it is and my schedule a bit crazy at the moment I´m missing both clubs... Friday I´m attending Yannis Marshall´s high heels-dance class in Tampere and on Saturday I´m shaking my tail feathers with Pepper at a private gig. SO YOU SHOULD GO and tell me all about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment