Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Photos with Adam, 2.

I was cleaning my desk today and found the cd containing some of the photos I did with Adam Monaghan. I hope to be able to work with him again soon, but here are some unpublished pictures from that day. Adam is not just a friend and a great charming guy, but a very talented photographer as well so if you ever get to see his work someplace you should go! 
This was also the first time I tried this hairdo, pinning it up to create a fake bob. I´ve since used it many times, also with performing. I still prefer to have my hair up on stage, somehow I´m scared of it all get intagled in the costume... I think one of the only exceptions to this is my "Americana" which you will see this Saturday at Teerenpeli ;)
Have a marvellous Wednesday <3  

All  photos (c) Adam Monaghan






No comments:

Post a Comment