Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tiki and Tahiti on my mind...

I got the coolest pair of heels from Fast'n'Loud in Hellsinki! Leopard print meets tiki-heels, how can that go wrong? It can´t! I know I should be saving my money for my trip to Florida but this i just could-not-resist... It also made me nostalgic for Tahiti. Me and hubby went there for (a part) of our honeymoon in 2007 and I totally fell head-over-heels (hehe!) in love with the place. How can a place be so beautiful, both nature, music, people and food? I know, of course, that Tahiti, as most places on this planet, has it´s problems for sure and I have that romantic tourist view of the whole place but still...If you ever have the possibility to go and experience the gorgeous light that will make everything seem a more vivid color...go. Run!
I´m still a bit sick and trying to lay low for today so that will be fit to fly on Wednesday (and Monday), which means that I´m missing a lot of fun today but so it has to be :( Oh well. Summer is soon over so try to suck it in babes while it lasts! Have a great weekend peeps!!!

Mamas new babies!


Heel detail <3
Me going out for our "Tahitian wedding"
Me & hubby, Bora Bora in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment