Monday, September 12, 2011

PinUp´s and beefcakes


I´ve been lying at home, sick with a cold and sinuses aching for days now so you can imagine the pleasure when I opened my e-mail and found these pictures! They were taken a few weeks back by the PinUpHelsinki-team ( Mentioned here ) and turned out fabulous!!! Not going to post *all* of them yet, have to have something to look forward to ;)
Really nice to see oneself looking pretty, since well- the last days "pretty" hasn´t been used in other contexts than "pretty awful cough" or "pretty bad fever". So thank you again Fiona, Miia and Saara!!!! <3

I hope I get all my juju back before the weekend since there´s a bachlorette-party of a dear friend coming up and also because I am a bit bored. As much as I love True Blood - watching season 4 in one sitting really ain´t that good for ya ...I´m driving my baby up the walls!
Joe Manganiello aka Alcide Herveaux
On that note I guess I have to post my new fave Ware here as well - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment