Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blue!

One of my favorite colors for summer is turquoise. I seem to have collected quite a few articles in that color... The latest buy was that PUG dress with the cats on it and last night I wore it out for dinner with friends. This time without the underskirt because it was so hot but with a pair of really lovely hair accessory from Trashy Diva. Even if I´m not a hippie flowers in your hair just ain´t never wrong :)
Tomorrow I´m going to Stockholm with a really good friend of mine, looking forward to meeting some lovely people there and I also got some awesome tips of vintage/retro shops and restaurants from the ladies in Blackbird Burlesque! Thank you once more! An absolute MUST is also the Tom of Finland- exhibition at Kulturhuset, apparently it´s free entrance as well so if you are in Stockholm be sure to see that.
Looking forward to coming home on Sunday as well... there will be a huge pin up painted on our wall in the basement this weekend <3 Jari you are a doll for doing this!
Last night while running I finally had the idea for my outfit for my upcoming Lucia-number haha! Apart from that huge cheesecake wedding dress it will be, hm...quite different from what I´ve done so far. We´ll see how the bits and pieces start falling together.
Have a marvelous end of the week ya´ll !

Add caption

Dress PUG, shoes Red Shoe, bad from a store (no longer) in Helsinki called ´Auringosta itään Kuusta länteen´

Flowers from Trashy Diva


Geez...teacher face....

No comments:

Post a Comment