Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tic-toc...

...time is flying! Only a couple of weeks to Helsinki Burlesque Festival so if you haven´t got your tickets GET THEM NOW! There are still single tickets for Friday and double for both days but Saturday is sold out and you can buy them here !!!

Remember these dates in Feb!

It´s going to be busy,busy,busy until that...Besides rehearsing like crazy and trying to get all props and outfits done plus on the 12th of February I´m participating in V-day reading the Vagina monologues at Teatteri Takomo in Helsinki. There will be wonderful women reading and the profit goes to end violence against women. Workwise I´m starting my class for sexual counsellor and am *really* looking forward to that! But that, of course, means that there will be classes to plan for my substitute...oh well! I have been sitting with my calendar all morning trying to get everything to make sense...
Last night though it was all about love - me and my sweetheart attended the wedding of a friend of mine. I do love winter weddings! The bride was gorgeous, the groom was handsome and all in all atmosphere was just right. Here´s my outfit from yesterday, have a gorgeous Sunday <3

Dress Stop Staring!, bolero Big Beautiful Barbara Brown, hair piece Sally Vanilla

Earrings  gorgeous art deco ones from Hoochie Mama Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment